Postalloy® hardface products are engineered
Enter Hardface Technologies
to meet your needs.
Hardface Technologies is a business unit of Postle Industries. Postle Industries has it’s own R&D facilities and supplies a complete line of hardface products engineered to meet your needs.
Hardface Technologies supplies advanced technology hardfacing for specific high wear environments such as:
For more information on how Hardfacing Technologies can help you reduce wear in you application visit www.hardfacetechnologies.com
- Hardfacing for metal to metal pounding such as railroad frogs or switches.
- Hardfacing for metal to metal wear resistance.
- Carbide Alloys for maximum abrasion resistance in rock to metal or other high wear applications.
- Hardface Products for metal to metal and abrasive wear that are oxidation and corrosion resistant even at high temperatures.
- World Wide distribution network for fast delivery.
Home of Duraband® NC... the world's most
Enter Hardbanding Solutions
Hardbanding Solutions is a business unit of Postle Industries. Hardbanding Solutions is the pioneer and technology leader in crack free high performance hardbanding products for oil, gas and geothermal drilling.
Off Shore Drilling Platform
Hardbanding Solutions offers a family of Hardbanding products to meet all your Hardbanding needs.
For the complete story on how Hardbanding Solutions can help you and your business visit hardbandingsolutions.com or contact your local technical center.
- NEW! ULTRABAND™ NM (Patent Pending) is a 100% crack free hardband which offers a 400% increase in wear resistance over conventional non-mag stainless steel and “monel” collars, stabilizers and MWD/LWD drilling tools.
- Duraband© NC is non-cracking and *Fearnley Procter NS-1™ certified for re-application over itself and most other hardband products.
- Tuffband© NC is applied crack free and prevents spalling even under the most extreme drilling conditions.
- Postle also supplies build up wire so you can single source all your hardbanding needs.